Oh my goodness, my birthday weekend was wonderful. First, there was raspberry hot chocolate in the morning, and then surprise at my locker with birthday balloons and heartfelt notes and a taco bell gift card, and oh my goodness three chocolate cakes, and a bag of Twix, and a singing card, and a Lilo and Stitch movie night and holy cow,
needless to say, I was one happy girl.
And now I can identify with these lovely songs.
Because I'm fifteen now and oh so awesome, and also because I love making lists, I'm going to make a list of fifteen quirky things about me.
Fifteen Quirky Things About Me:
1. I like oregano in my scrambled eggs.
2. I love to smell books.
3. I shop at thrift stores. A lot.
4. If I could be a smell I would be the smell of rain after it's been dry for a long time.
5. My favorite words are serendipity, ethereal, and rendezvous.
6. I am nerdy enough to have favorite words.
7. I really love flower clips that you put in your hair. And they have buttons on them sometimes? Oh, yeah. They're so neat.
8. Also, I love the word neat. I'm going to start using it more often, thank you Graci.
9. I love making lists.
11. I just can't get over those flower clips.
12. If I was a material I would be fleece. It's so warm. And fleecey.
13. My super power of choice would be flying.
14. I want to own a bookshop someday.
15. This one's the best one. When I'm in the car, sometimes I listen to 40's music on satelite radio. And I pretend that I ride my bike everywhere, and wear a dress all the time. And go to malt shops with my friends where everything is a quarter. And request songs from juke boxes. That sounds awesome.
16. Man, I wish life was like that.
Wait, that's sixteen things. Oh well.
Guys, I am ready to rock this next part of my life. Permit time, girly slumber parties, stake dances, seminary, high school, Disney movie nights.
Dang, I think fifteen is looking pretty swell on me.
Enjoy your day and remember you are awesome.