Thursday, May 2, 2013

new loves: video dump and guilty pleasures

Okay everybody, I've figured out some of my guilty pleasures.

1. Doctor Who GIFs



2. That's a guilty pleasure because I've never seen Doctor Who.

3. 80's love ballads. Which I don't think is to anything be guilty of, but apparently to kids my age it is.

4. Processed cheese #nojudging #hatersgonnahate










5. Using hash tags on places besides Twitter. #that'sright


Other things I love right now:









Have a wonderful day, everyone. :) This girl will be going to a mother/daughter enrichment night pretty soon to eat sundaes with her mom. #likeaboss

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.