Thursday, January 6, 2011

Youth Theme Posters!

Lauren and I ordered some Young Women-themed posters for our room, and they just recently arrived in the mail! We put them up above my bed, and they look awesome! The first one is of last year's theme for the youth, "Be Strong and of a Good Courage" based off of the scripture Joshua 1:9. The next one is this year's theme, "Seek After These Things" based off of the 13th Article of Faith.


There's also posters of heroes from The Book of Mormon, the The Bible, church history, and American history that you can look at HERE, from a site called "Real Hero Posters".

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! WHAT YOU ARE DOIND IS SOOOO COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love these posters too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog! I love your posts! You are a beautiful Young Woman!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole!
    This is Hannah Fredrickson (Hutchison)! Your old babysitter? I was looking for clip-art for my Young Women's lesson tomorrow, and it somehow brought me to your blog! What are the chances?
    I was so happy to see all the pictures of you and your family! I love you guys so much. I hope you are all doing well!
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.