Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh, Autumn . . .

My favorite season is here at last. Oh, how I love fall time! Something about it is just so enchanting, with the trees that look like they're on fire, and the leaves that crunch under your footsteps . . . Something about this season is just . . .


                                                                 . . . breathtaking.

Do you see this beautiful tree? There is no place that I'd rather be than curled up under this autmun tree, in a bed of fallen leaves, reading a great book, watching the morning fog move over the hills, seeing the sun scatter light over the field . . .

That sounds good to me.

What is your favorite part of fall? Brooke at her blog and Jillian at Random Ramblings have both described it beautifully. Enjoy the autumn weather . . . I'm going to go get my book.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Autumn is most definitely breathtaking. Take a look at my post from yesterday and you'll see that our opinions are very similar on this time of year.

    See you at the Harvest Festival! :)
    Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.