Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Did everyone remember to deck out in green?


In music class, we learned an Irish step dance with a partner. It was. . . quite an adventure. We had winners for "Most Green" from each homeroom, and I won from my class (with green braclet, necklace, jacket, earrings, ribbons and eyeshadow. I think it was the eyeshadow that did it.) When we were driving to Portland after school for a temple trip, we looked out the car window and saw--can you guess?--a rainbow! It was just our lucky day! On the way home, my dad and I were listening to an Oregon Trail Blazer game on the radio and it seemed like they were having a lucky day too . . . the ending score was 111 to 70, their biggest win of the season. 111 also happens to be a lucky number of mine!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.