Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook I

Brooke and I were talking how there's just been nothing to blog about lately. But really, (even though nobody may care) there are plenty of little things that happen to us in our lives every single day. We sometimes simply just fail to notice them.


~Hosted by Autumn @ Storygirl~

Outside my window . . . . .is a burst of sunlight streaming through a blanket of grey clouds just starting to break away.

I am hearing . . . . .my siblings watching "Moster's Inc." and playing a racecar game on the Wii downstairs in the garage.

I am planning . . . . .to finish my grandpa's book covers by the end of the month. (Kind of a big job.)

I am craving . . . . .Ferrero coconut treats. (Absolutely the best kind of candy. In. The. World.) Also, I could go for a bit of Olive Garden too . . . yes, I could go for that . . .

I am reading . . . . .Just Ella, by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins, and I just finished the Doctrine and Covenants. (Yay!)

I am creating . . . . .a drawing of my three year old brother, Kurt. It's turning out rather nicely, actually.

I am hoping . . . . .that I will be able to get of ideas for my fictional journal entry from the point of view of a mother in the Great Depression.

I am thinking . . . . .about my science quiz I have at the end of the week. I need to get going on those notes! Electricity and atoms and magnets are just not sinking into my brain like most subjects do.

I am wearing . . . . .my school uniform, consisting of navy blue pants, a red collar shirt, and fuzzy, tan Ugg boots.

Around the house . . . . .Kurt's toy cars are scattered all over the family room floor.

My wish of the week . . . . . is that Molalla will get to see some more snow!

That's all for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. How strange, Nicole! I just did the same thing on my blog a little while ago! Very nice thoughts, by the way. Good luck thinking of something to blog about! See you tomorrow!

    -Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very strange! Good luck to you too, and don't worry about the history quiz today, you'll do great.
    -Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.