Friday, March 25, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook II


~Hosted by Autumn @ Storygirl~

Outside my window . . . . . a cloudy sky, rain, rain, and more rain.

I am hearing . . . . . "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode. Long live the 80s.

I am planning . . . . . to relax in the garage and paint with my new oil paints for the rest of the weekend.

I am craving . . . . . homemade oatmeal cookies. Yum!

I am reading . . . . .  Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins. It's so intense! I hope it ends well.

I am creating . . . . . an oil painting of a girl searching for four-leaf clovers. Inspiration? You can guess.

I am hoping . . . . . that Gary Ross, the director of The Hunger Games movies will cast a good Peeta Mellark. The Katniss they picked, Jennifer Lawrence, is an incredible actress, I just hope a little movie magic can make her look like The Hunger Games trilogy heroine. Their Peeta needs to be perfect.

I am thinking . . . . . about lots of things. But mostly about how Spring Break is going by way too fast and that baby birds are the cutest thing in the world.

I am wearing . . . . . dark jeans, my L*E*V*I*S t-shirt, a grey sweatshirt, and my brothers' socks.

Around the house . . . . . it’s pretty quiet, actually. The couches are all crooked and Kurt’s toys are still scattered on the family room floor, but it’s still pretty clean around here, considering that it’s Spring Break.

My wish of the week . . . . . that spring weather will come soon! I think I’m finally getting sick of all the cold and rain. The sun came out the other day and it was so refreshing and wonderful to lie in the grass and soak up all the rays!

That's all for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how the small and simple things go by unoticed. I'm glad you took the chance to find them. See you Sunday!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too use to be a thinker...

    In fact I think I had a thought the other day...

    But alas...

    Now I forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, why were you wearing you brother's socks?

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.