Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude II

Second round of "Attitude of Gratitude"! Here are 5 more things that I'm thankful for:

1. The scriptures

Man, what would I do without my scriptures? Any time I'm troubled about something, or just need a break from the world I can go to them, and they will give me answers.


2. My bed

It's kind of hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that there are many people in the world who don't have this simple pleasure of having a warm bed to sleep in at night. Just last night after I finished watching Lord of the Rings, I said my prayers, and I thanked Heavenly Father for my bed. I climbed in, and went to sleep thinking how grateful I am to have one.


I took this pic . . . just in case you wanted to know.
3. The piano

My piano is where I sit down and express myself. If I'm frustrated or sad a song comes out of my fingers that I've never heard before, and it makes me feel better.


4. Pumpkin rolls

Pumpkin rolls, I think are my single favorite treat in the whole world. They just remind me of Thanksgiving and Christmas time, and they taste delicious (especially with cream cheese frosting).


5. School

I love school. You're probably thinking, "How amazing is that? An 8th grader that loves school!" But I'm serious. Every morning I look forward to getting up and being taught, and let me tell you, my teachers are absolutely awesome. I'm actually crushed that it's my last year here! Then it's off to highschool . . .


Once again, you guys are welcome to participate! Enjoy the break!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Mrs. Cook left a comment on my first post because school was also on there, and she agreed that 8th graders who love school is a little peculiar! :) I also LOVE pumpkin rolls, and books, and basically I just agree with everything you've got!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.