Saturday, November 12, 2011

Myrtlewood Mushrooms.

Okay, so me and my mom have been really into . . . mushrooms lately. Not the slimey, sliced-up kind that you eat, but the cute kind that grow on the ground. Now that I'm writing this down it sounds really weird . . .

Anyway, today we were in Coos Bay browsing some of the sea shops (I love little shops by the sea!) and my grandpa showed us this shop that sold unique wooden creations made out of Myrtlewood. Will you guess what they had there?


Little wooden Myrtlewood mushrooms! They were so strangely adorable, so my mom and I bought three between both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? I love comments! I ADORE comments! Oh, and random person, I also adore YOU because you want to leave a comment on my blog. Have an excellent day.